Friday, March 04, 2011

Hi.   This was a wonderful day.    I spent the morning baking a nice raisin bread and cleaning my desk for the weekend.

Jody came to do the cleaning at about 10:30AM.   She had switched the times with Mother.  I had no problem as I was home til 12:30PM anyway.   

Then Megan from the VNA came at about 12:30PM to check Dick's coagulation count and to change the tuba grip on his right leg for, as it turns out, the last time.   His coagulation count was 230.   Yippee!! as this is three times that it has been within the parameters, he will not have to have it checked for a month now.   So, since that will be in April, hopefully Spring, there is no need for the VNA, especially since his leg is now healed of all wounds and is looking pretty good.

Megan told Dick to tell me that I have been doing a great job with him.  That makes me feel SO good.  Because I do worry as I don't have any training, only people telling me and then the fact that I love him so.

We had pasties and salad for our lunch.

At 12:30PM I left for Joan Kramer's house for my reflexology treatment.  It has been longer than usual but with the trip and all it got stretched out.   I told Dick that he did not have to worry about my nap because that treatment is the best relaxation in the world.   We always have so much to talk about. 

She felt the tightness in my neck and shoulder so she massaged them too to try to loosen them up.  I don't know if they are totally  loosened but I sure feel better.

I will try alternating heat and cold for the next few days.

Then tonight, Nancy picked me up at 4:45PM so that we could get to Rhine to finish our pistol league.   I only had two left and she had four.   I did my two with mixed results.   My arm is still sore and Harold thinks that perhaps my trigger needs some adjusting.  He said he would check it for me.   I came up after my two to visit and let Nancy finish up on her own.   As we were going down to shoot, an Irish song.  Pretty Peggyo came into my head so I started singing it.   Everybody stared at me and kind of grinned.  I can't help music in my head

God love You

Mary

No comments: