Sunday, February 20, 2011

What a strange day.   It was sunny and clear until after 11AM, then the winter storm that they had warned us of came in.

Dick remembered at about 9 that he was out of one of his meds, so I DID have to go to Walgreens at about 11AM to pick his prescription up.

The rest of the day was so peaceful.   There has been at least 5 inches of snow and it its still coming down. 

I was supposed to work at Rhine but called my friend Doc to see what was going on, because Dick was really upset about me going out after noon.   Doc told me not to come in, he was figuring on calling me to tell me not to come in.  Aren't my friends wonderful.  They really take care of me.


I did a couple of loads of wash and worked on trying to move pictures from one spot to another on the computer.   I still have problems but have at least gotten Facebook figured out with the help of my friend Janet.

So. I am closing early because this was a rather uneventful day.   Hope you are all save and that you stay that way.

God love you

Mary

No comments: