Saturday, November 20, 2010

Today turned out much busier than I had intended.

I had to be at the Plymouth Armory to pick up Share at 9AM.  That went well,  I was home by 9:30AM.  After I put everything away, I went to Sheboygan Falls to see Mother and bring her pills to her.   We had a nice visit.  We sorted through her mail.  I have become her secretary and she instructed me as to how to handle a couple of the mailings.

Home again, I finished fixing our dinner.  I had put a pork tenderloin in the slow cooker.  So I prepared a cauliflower and some rice to complete our dinner.   The slow cooker tenderloin left a really good gravy too.

I worked on a lemon meringue pie today too.  We will be able to enjoy that tomorrow.   Bobbie called while I was at Mass.   She suddenly realized that the Christmas event at Kohler is this weekend.  So we are going to meet at the American Club at 9AM to enjoy that together.

I want to get the family room downstairs kind of straightened out tomorrow too.   If I can get the excess fabric put away, finish the block of the month and pin the lap robe I will stay on schedule.  

Please pray for my friend Ron's sister who has been rushed to the hospital with complications from cancer.   She needs all the support she can get and so does he.

God love you

Mary

No comments: