Tuesday, November 16, 2010

 A mostly "at home" day.   I did go to get my hair cut at 3PM.  But except for that,  I was home all day.


You know, I cant really tell you what I did, but I was busy all day.   My desk is clean, the kitchen is clean, Dick got his leg coverings changed.   I was busy.

Now it is after 6, I did not get a nap and I am tired.   Dick slept from 9:30AM to 1:30PM.  I don't like to wale him if he is sleeping unless he asks me to because he has so much trouble sleeping. So I had lunch alone and then fixed him his when he got up.

So it was a strange and rather lonely day.   I was glad to get may hair cut and see a real person.  Jessica is very nice.

I am going to watch the Dancing with the Stars elimination show before I got to bed.   I hope I make it.

Here is a goofy Haiku for you:

Cat

My cat is a nag.
She figures that I should speak cat.
She should learn human.

God love you

Mary

No comments: