Sunday, November 14, 2010

This was a peaceful day.    I got up at about 7AM.   Dick has been getting up early and feeding Roxie so I don't even have to get up to feed her at 6AM.

I finished assembling the lap robe top this morning.   It looks quite nice.   A muted colored top that when I back it with a nice cozy flannel back will make a nice lap robe for a man or a woman.

We had a light lunch and dinner.   I was lazy today.   I just had a couple things on my list and feel good about them but I wanted to get rested up for the weekend.

Tomorrow will be busy until about 4PM then I have the evening and the next day at home.   Dick and I have determined that we are going to start sorting through our books to weed them out.   We are trying to deplete our "stuff.   A good idea.

Have a good week.  I am ending with a quote that I found today that may amuse you at it amused me because of it's truth.

Love and God love you

Mary



"And one finds, especially by the time one reaches one's fifties, that there are a limited number of types of people in the world, and you went to high school with every single one of them. You can visit the Eskimos, you can visit the Bushmen in the Kalahari, you can go to Israel, you can go to Egypt, but everybody you meet is going to be somebody you went to high school with." Quote from P. J. O Rourke

No comments: