Saturday, November 13, 2010

I WAS able to stay home all day except for Mass this evening.  It was a good day.

I spent a chunk of the morning downstairs working on the lap quilt for the quilt club Christmas donations.  

Then I fixed pork chops for our dinner.  They were really good.   I took a nap this afternoon kind of while watching the Wisconsin Badger Game.  Boy was THAT a game.  The Badgers beat the Hoosiers 83-20.   It started out kind of iffy.   The two teams traded scores in the first part of the first quarter and were tied 10/10 then the Badgers exploded and it was all over for three quarters.   I am sure Indiana just wanted to go home.

I went to Mass at 4PM so will be able to be home all day tomorrow.  I was able to help distribute communion today.   I kind of got in the middle of the row then they were short one distributor so I had to work my way out of the pew.   I always feel SO privileged to be able to do that . 

Have a great Sunday and be happy.   I love you all

God love you

Mary

No comments: