Friday, November 12, 2010

The weather has turned somewhat.   I wok up to find the deck wet from a light early morning rain and it was chilly.  They say there is snow up north of us but we are still are not expecting a first snowfall for a while.

Jody came to clean this morning and, as usual, I cleaned my desk while she was here so I could stay out of her way.   By Friday, I always need to resort and clear things off for the weekend.  I washed the sheets so Jody could help me make the bed while she was still here. 

After she left, I make a quick trip to Walgreens to pick up a prescription and to the Pig to get a couple groceries and get my credit for last week's touchdowns by the Packers.   I had forgotten my slip on Wednesday.   There were three touchdowns or maybe four and at 4 cents a gallon or the points for a free turkey, that mounts up pretty fast.

Bobbie got her at a bit after 11AM.   We racked her second batch of beet wine into the secondary container.  The other gallons are still settling.and will be ready to rack in two to three weeks.

We had quiche and salad for our lunch with apple cheesecake for dessert. 

Tonight was the bust up party at Rhine for the Fall League.   I was just a bit below my goal of an average of 50.   If I hadn't had that one really bad night, I think I would have made it.    Nancy and I had a nice visit with the other pistol shooters and our trap shooting friends.

Tomorrow will be pretty quiet, I only have to go out once, to Mass at 4PM.

Sunday is a stay at home day.  

Hope your weekend is good too.   I will pray for you all tomorrow at Mass.

Love

Mary

No comments: