Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hi everybody!

Another beautiful November day.   The sun was shining and no wind.   I hope it keeps up for the next few days as I will be able to walk again.    The past three days I have had to get up at 6:30AM to be where I needed to be on time.

Today was shopping.  I hate to get to the grocery store after 8:30AM because there are too many people there.   Shopping went very well, and even with my stop at Walgreens to pick up some prescriptions, I was home before 9:30AM.    I got everything put away and some morning computer things caught up.   I fixed Chicken and potato salad for Dick before I left for lunch at the Final Approach out at the Sheboygan County Airport with my high school buddies.   We had a good crowd.   There were11 class members plus some spouses.    I sat at the end of the table with Rita Petrie Ertl who I went all through school with.   Actually, we started kindergarten,  were in public school and St. Mary's, then went to the convent.   At that point, I left the convent in the middle of my junior year and graduated from Sheboygan Falls High School.  Rita finished school in Milwaukee, but this Class of 58 that I belong too is really unique.   We invite EVERYBODY that we can remember that went to school with us, and Rita is one of those who is still part of the gang, even if she missed the actual graduation.

I had a chicken wrap and sweet potato fries for out lunch.  And wonderful company.   I mailed a birthday package to Jacquie on the way home.   Now I am here until Friday.   Waa Hoo.

When I got home, Dick, our neighbor, was talking to Maryann, another neighbor, so I stopped to visit a bit.   Jean came out too and Jan, turned almost into a meeting.    Dick invited me in to see his dog, Katrina, who just had a hair cut.   She misses me now that I am not out as much.    She is a sweet dog but I would not have her because she is an excitement piddler.  

We had leftover quiche for supper.  Boy was that good.   I am feeling rather lazy tonight and am looking forward to tomorrow when I should not have to go any where, with any luck at all.

Have a nice day yourself

God love you

Mary

No comments: