Thursday, November 11, 2010

Guess what.   I got to stay home ALL day today.

The only times I left the house were to take a walk and to sweep off the deck.    I feel good about that.   There were leaves against the house and I wanted to get them cleared before rain and freeze.   I hope I didn't overdo.  I don't think so as I was sweeping leaves off of the deck.

I got a lot done today at home.  I remembered to put the flag out for Veterans Day to begin with and I remembered to bring it in before dark too.

I did a lot of cooking and baking today.    I made my Cranberry bread and and apple cheesecake too.  

The trouble with being home is that I see so many things that should be done.   I do as many as I can.   Dick was not happy because I really could not sleep when I tried to take a nap.   Oh. Well.   After Bones,  one of the few shows that I like to watch, I will go to bed and see if I can sleep the night.

Tomorrow, Bobbie is coming and we will do wine.   The only other committment I have is the Bust Up party at Rhine.   So it is not a hectic day unless I chose to make it so.



Be good to yourselves and enjoy this wonderful time of year.  It will end too soon.

God love you

Mary

No comments: