Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stayed home all day today.   It was really very pleasant.   It was cold outside and will be foe the next couple of days.  No wind or rain though.  

I don't feel that I did a whole lot today.   But when I look back, I really did.    Roxie was very glad to have me here.   She does not like it when I go away.   She always complains at me when I come home again.

There were and are a couple of projects that I am working on for CWI and I started to assemble the lap robe downstairs.   I have a bit of piecing to do on the batting yet.

We had spaghetti for lunch.  I made the sauce yesterday so it had a chance to age and it was very good.

The next few days are also moderately quiet.  Nice, since a week from today is Thanksgiving and after that all heck will break loose until Christmas.

Take care.

God love you

Mary

No comments: