Monday, November 15, 2010

It has been a very busy and very nice Monday.

I left for bible study at 9AM.    We had a great time.   This was the beginning of our study of Psalms and we feel we have determined how we are going to approach it with the study guides we got.   We were SO impressed with the first chapter which deals with prayer and the importance of the Psalms themselves.  Just one statement was this:  "At prayer we celebrate the reliability of our God and hence drive confidence to undertake new ventures." John E Craghan.   How exciting is that.

Then over to Mom's.  I brought her some of our leftovers and a loaf of Cranberry bread.    We got several of her bills paid and a good visit before I had to leave.   I had to be home in time to fix Dick's lunch and pick up Jena by ten to noon so we could meet Peggy for lunch at Hub City Restaurant before the Cream City Writer's meeting.    We had a good lunch and visit the three of us.   Then on the the meeting.   Lots of good reading  this month.  Next month is our Christmas party.   I will have to make reservations and let everybody know. 

On the way home, I stopped at the Sewing Basket and picked up a nice piece of flannel to back the lap robe with.   I really think it will look nice and feel good too.

Home again.   I tried napping but had trouble with that.    This evening I watched the new 1 VS 100 which I have been looking forward to.   Then Dancing with the Stars.   I will miss Dancing with the Stars but am glad they do it just once a year.    I hope they never try to overdo it like they do with so many shows.   I will not watch Skating with the Stars.   One is more than enough.


So tomorrow will be a much quieter day and Dick and I have a couple projects.

Take care of you.

God love you

Mary

No comments: