Sunday, November 21, 2010

I loved today.   Bobbie called the other day as we had both missed the ads that Kohler's Christmas Craft show wast this weekend so she and I met at 9AM at the American Club to got through the exhibits.   It was truly a very good show.    I bought only one item at the show, a box of O'Flaherty's candies to use as a raffle item at the Christmas tea.    I gave them a CWI card and hope they consider joining us.  They had the impression that we were much bigger than we are.  I WISH we had a couple of hundred people at our conferences and they could set up a booth with their wares.


I got home in time to fix our lunch ( a wonderful salad) and settle down for the Packer  Game.   THEY WON!!!  I am not doing too well these past couple of weeks with my overall picks and may have to revamp the method that I use to pick my winners.   Oh well.  Sufficient unto the day.  At least the Packers Whupped the Vikings.


I spent a bit of my afternoon down in the lower level.  I finished the block I needed for quilt guild .   Only one more left.  We will get the directions at the Christmas meeting.   I also pinned the three layers of the lap robe.   I have to get that done before December.6th as we are giving them as presents for Christmas.   I think I can do it.   I do much better with deadlines.

So we are starting Thanksgiving week.   I have a rather busy week but it is manageable and Bobbie is cooking our dinner.   I think I can even got to Mass on Thanksgiving ..  It is not "required" but certainly seems proper.  :Prayer and thanksgiving seem to go together.

So.  Sunday is over and I am watching a couple of specials on how Harry potter movies were cast, how they designed the Creatures and the music.   I do like my Harry Potter and must ask Bobbie when she thinks would be a good time for us to got to see the new movie, The Deathly Hallows, Part 1. )  I can't miss it, of course.

God love you


Mary

No comments: