Saturday, November 27, 2010

What a nice quiet day.  I slept for 12 hours last night.  

The only time I had to leave home today was to go to mass at 4PM.   So, I have had a nice chance to recuperate.   We got Dick all cleaned up and his leg bandages changed so he is feeling quite taken care of.

I also mixed the peanut butter buckeyes and rolled them.   Tomorrow, after chilling, I can dip them into the chocolate and they will be done, so everybody can breath a sigh of relief.   Christmas is indeed coming.

We had venison tenderloin, baked potato and corn for our lunch.  Boy was that good. And we still have pumpkin pie for the next day or two.   How rich are we!!

Tomorrow will be even quieter as I should not have to go anywhere at all.

Enjoy your weekend too.

I connected with a dear friend today through Facebook.   I must learn how to use that better.

God love you

Mary

No comments: