Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It was cold again today.  I went grocery shopping early.    I left at abou6 7:30AM.   We wanted me back way before 11:45AM because Tim from American Prosthesis was kind enough to agree to come to the house to check the prosthesis and the shoe brace.

Shopping went very well.    I really didn't need too much as Bobbie is bringing Thanksgiving tomorrow. 

When I got home, I started clearing off the cupboards and cleaning the kitchen so Bobbie can have room to work and put things.

We had pasta salad for our lunch.  Boy did that taste good.    Then I took a nap while the oven was cleaning itself.   Isn't it wonderful that ovens can do that.  When I got up, I started on the pumpkin pies.   All done now, I just have to take them downstairs to the fridge down there.

We finished up leftovers for supper.   I am trying to have the fridge with at least ONE empty shelf for Bobbie to use.

Jim and Michelle posted on their Blog today.   They are going to spend Thanksgiving with Bart and Barb in Lawton.   I am so glad they are close enough to do that.   Jim and Michelle are bringing the dessert.   Cheesecakes that sound scrumptious.

Got a really happy email from Leslie.   Bill is home from the hospital, so Thanksgiving will be happy in Bossier City too.   He is feeling good.   He WILL be starting tests as of Monday to determine what needs to be done for treatment.  But,  he is home and we are ecxtatic

So, we go into tomorrow full of hope and thankfulness.    I will go to Mass at 9am as nothing is happening around here until late afternoon.   Seems the thing to do.

Love you all and you are my greatest blessings.

Mary

No comments: