Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hi! This has been a really nice Saturday.

Started off really busy with starting laundry, picking up SHARE and just getting the morning stuff done.

It was rather exciting at SHARE.  It is their 25th anniversary and they had cake (I ate a small piece and brought a piece home for Dick's lunch.  they also had Danish so I brought two home for a breakfast treat. I got home at about 9:30AM and left to meet Bobbi e at 10:30 AM at Southside Alliance Church on the southside of Sheboygan for the Sheboygan County Quilt Guild show.   It was really wonderful.  But we noticed that we were not as much impressed with the color choices and a couple of other things that we look for .   Perhaps we are getting too picky but as an example a quilt called Beige something or other, made us wonder - why bother.   If the finished product is much like a whole piece of cloth it seems a waste of time.  I did learn a lot.  Bobbie is a font of knowledge.   I f  I did not know a term, I just asked her.

Home early, I did a bit of quilting before I headed for Mass at 4PM.  I was a Eucharistic minister.  Always Something that leaves me in awe.  

Home again.  we had chili for our supper.  BOY is it good.

Til tomorrow.

God love you   I sure do
mary

No comments: