Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What a gorgeous day.   I left the front door open for a good chunk of the morning and afternoon and Dick did not even complain.  Roxie was pretty delighted.

I went grocery shopping this morning.   On the way, I swung by Fleet and bought some ammo for the 22 pistol.   I got there and had a heck of a time finding what I needed.   Most of their 22 shells were hollow point, high velocity and all kind of "more power" stuff like that.   I finally asked a guy who looked like he MIGHT be a sales person.   He wasn't but he was so willing to help.   I found out that he used to run a pistol shoot in West Bend, so I sure asked the right guy.    I will have to get to Gander to stock up, though.   Fleet just does not have enough target ammo.

The other shopping went well.   I was home before 10AM.   The rest of the day I cought up on a lot of computer stuff, finished the block of the month for the Kettle Country Quilters and baked some cookies.  

Tomorrow I will be making chili and hopefully doing some cleaning in the garage.

How nice not to have several errands and to be able to be home and do home things.   Roxie likes it too.   She always fusses at me when I get home from anywhere.

So until tomorrow.

God love you

Mary

No comments: