Sunday, September 19, 2010

A whole day at home.   The only time I left the house was to take a nice long walk this morning after breakfast.   I walked for a good time.   I found a caterpillar crawling on a twig as I came down the path from the park so I went home, got my camera ans took several pictures of it.   I also took some pictures of a very crabby squirrel.

We had a big breakfast this morning - it was Sunday after all.   So I fixed chicken fajitas for our lunch.   We had leftovers for dinner so it was a quiet cooking day too.  

I did get some strawberries frozen and some Brussels Sprouts ready to cook for tomorrow or the next day.

The rest of the day was football.   My fantasy picks are pretty bad.   Thank heavens for the Packers, at least they saved me on the Survival Game.   The regular game, the Guessathon, had a lot of upsets on the picks that I made.  Oh well, next week will be better.

This is a much quieter week than last week.  Dick and I plan on cleaning the garage one day if the weather is with us.

Have a good one yourself.

God love you

Mary

No comments: