Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I did get to stay home ALL day.

Was that ever nice.   I also slept until after 7:30AM.   I did have a restless night, then Roxie "suggested" that she should be fed her breakfast at 6, so I went back to bed and really slept soundly.    I took the trash out right away, then fixed our breakfast.   After breakfast, I went for a nice long walk.   On the way back, I  ran in to two different groups of neighbors and we all caught up on what is going on around here.

It was warm today but there was a breeze and the cloud cover never left.  It never got as hot as the weather people had threatened so I was not unhappy.    I even went out and did a little bit of thinning of plants in the front berm.   It is SO overgrown.   I am planning on eliminating about half of everything.   Then they won't be crowding each other out.  Don and Jan and Dick are going to take some of the excess.

I had a nice nap this afternoon also.  Now I will watch the elimination round of Dancing with the Stars and then go to. bed.     I just can't seem to get rested these days.

God love you all

Mary

No comments: