Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Today was even busier than Monday.

I did the grocery shopping, as usual, early.   Then at 10AM I went out to Rhine to shoot my last round of trap for league.    I shot one more just for practice.    The first one was not TOO bad but I could have forgotten the practice round as it was awful.

Nancy Roehre joined me today so we could shoot pistol too.   That was much more successful than the trap.   I got a 35 on the first one but using what I did on the first, I shot a 69 on the second.   Yippee.

When I got home, we had lunch.   Dick had raw beef sandwiches and I had a mushroom sandwich.   Then I finished the marmalade.   (I think it is still a bit soupy, darn.) I also made cauliflower soup with the cauliflower that was about to turn if I didn't use it.    I will have soup and pie and macaroni salad to take to Mother tomorrow when I take her to the eye doctor.

At a little after 5PM, I walked to Lions park for the condo picnic with my dishes, wine and macaroni salad.  They provided coffee and chicken and rolls.   It was surprisingly pleasant up there.  They must have sprayed for mosquitoes and there was a gently breeze most of the time we were there.    I enjoyed it a lot.

But it was a really exhausting day and I am glad it is over.   Tomorrow, I just have to take Mother to the eye doctor and go to Walgreens.   I can do that all on one trip so will be able to rest the afternoon and evening.



Hope you have a pleasant Thursday.  Stay well and God love you.

Mary

No comments: