Saturday, August 21, 2010

A nice quiet day between my two trips to Irish Fest.   I did not have to go anywhere today.  Isn't that a wonder.

It was rather muggy and warm but not unbearable.  The strangest thing.   Chelsea go me up at about 2AM or something like that.  Then she did not wake up until 8:30AM and I stayed in bed too.  Boy was that ever nice.

I cleaned Roxie's litter box thoroughly today.  That was the only really big chore that I did.   It is hard for me not to get too involved in things, but I really wanted to get as much rest as I could today because, no matter what, tomorrow will be a busy day and Monday will not be much better.

Dick asked me to mention that with his eyes being so blurry is anyone is sending him emails, he is not able to read them.  To be patient.   We should have his new lens this week and he can catch up.

In the mean time, have a lovely Sunday.   If you are at Irishfest and want to contact me my cell phone number is 910-912-5345.

God love you

Mary

No comments: