Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another very busy day.  This one started off normally.   Taking care of critters and me and Dick.  Then we had to go to the Plymouth Clinic at 11AM to the anti coagulation clinic for Dick's monthly blood test.  He was at 2.8.   Perfect.  So he can keep the same med schedule and we don't have to go back for a month.

Then we stopped at the Hong Kong Island Buffet for lunch.  I picked up a dinner of Fried Rice, Chicken Chop Suey and Egg rolls.   Boy was it good.  

After lunch, Dick had his appointment with Dr. Cheryl Ziegler, the eye doctor.  The right eye, with the selasian looks pretty good but he has been complaining about his left eye too.   His vision is blurred.in that eye.   She found no retinal problems, thank God.   We will go back tomorrow for a refraction to see if he needs a change in his prescription.

It's always something, isn't it? 

I got my hair cut this afternoon too.  My friend, Janet, called this afternoon.   She and Richard are going to Irish Fest on Friday evening and I can ride along with them.   Yea.  I can go the two days that I wanted too.  They will not stay too late either which will make Dick very happy.  Now I need to contact Maureen, Cindy and Mary Pat to see how we can join up for some visits on either Friday or Sunday.

Have a nice Wednesday.   Again.  I will be busy but after the weekend,things will settle down for a bit again.

God love you all

Mary

No comments: