Sunday, August 15, 2010

I did get to stay home all day today.   That was a welcome change.

Chelsea woke me up at 2:30AM and then again at 5AM.  At. the 5AM walk, I decided to shut the door and slept until 7AM.  I would have loved to sleep longer but felt that I was pushing my luck with the Roxie cat.   She was probably very hungry by then, even if she got some kitty treats at 5AM.

I did a lot today, but it was at a very leisurely pace.    We had scalloped potatoes and ham for lunch.  I had to prepare that.   I also baked some low sugar brownies.

I have been drying herbs a little at a time and did a couple of them today.  I also FINALLY covered the workbench that Bobbie and I use for wine making with peel and strip linoleum squares so it will be easier to clean up.  It looks nice too.

I took a nice nap this afternoon.

Chelsea was a ball of fire this morning when I took her out for her walk, then this afternoon she started coughing and then had trouble standing up.   I suppose that is what we will have to expect these days, after all she is over 16 years old.

This is going to be a busy week and then next Sunday I will be going to Irish Fest.  I really would like to go on Friday also but so far have noone to go along with me.

God love you

Mary

No comments: