Sunday, June 06, 2010

Well, I hope that last night is the last night that I am so involved that I forget to post. I was home most of yesterday. I worked in the gardens in the morning and spent the rest of the day trying to get caught up. I went to Mass at 4PM and that always helps to center me. It was a lovely mass as the high school graduates were there in their caps and gowns. They all had a rose and at the peace sign, they took the rose to their mothers. Sweet.

We had Chicken and Biscuits for lunch and Chicken Soup for supper.

Today was even quieter. I did have to go to Walgreens to pick up some prescriptions for Dick but aside for that it was a stay at home day.

The day was spent sending out messages to all the Celtic Women everywhere to get everybody informed of what is happening and what is to come. If you are interested you can look at celticwisdom.blogspot.com and you will have it all.

We had chicken, potatoes and cauliflower for lunch and sandwiches for dinner. It was a quiet day overall. Chelsea seemed a bit subdued today. She had a nice walk this morning but did not eat her breakfast. She is sleeping now. I am concerned as she seems to be asking me for help and I have no way of doing that.

I was thinking today of my mother in law from my previous marriage, Lily. The reason I was thinking of her is that I was updating Ancestry and decided to at least add Lily's parents for my boys if they decide to get into genealogy. She had three sisters, Velma, Elizabeth, and Ruth and two brothers, William and Arthur. Only Velma is still living and she is 99 years old. We exchanged cards until this year. This year I sent one but did not receive one in return. I am not surprised as she is doing well according to all reports but is tired and unable to write like she used to. She will receive a card from me as long as she lives as she was the sweetest of all of those ladies. I am the godmother of two of her grandchildren.

Have a good week

I love you all
God loves you too.

Mary

P. S. I still have my birthday balloons. One is now tied to the back of a chair and the other is up on the ceiling.

No comments: