Friday, June 04, 2010

What a night. I took Chelsea out just before I went to bed at about 11:00PM. She got me up at 3:30AM. I figured I was OK til morning but she got me up again at 5:45AM. If I had gotten to bed at my usual time that would have been OK but with two nights getting to bed late, I had to go back to bed after I walked her and fed them. I could only rest for another 45 minutes or so because our cleaning lady was coming at 8AM but it helped a little bit.

I spent the morning preparing a email to Maureen for the CWI newsletter about our Mary Pat event. Then I cooked some chicken that I had taken out of the freezer on Wednesday and needed to get prepared. It was chicken quarters. I added the scraps and skin to the last stewing chicken in the freezer to make a stock for a big batch of chicken soup. I will finish that tomorrow. I breaded and microwaved the legs for a couple of meals and put the thighs in the slow cooked with a lot of veggies for a chicken and biscuit dinner tomorrow. There is plenty, so if you are hungry around noon, come on over.

I did take a nap this afternoon. I washed the sheets today too.

Now we are closing out the evening watching the National Spelling Bee. There is a young man from Sheboygan, now in the last six. This would be really exciting.

Have a nice weekend.

God love you

Mary

No comments: