Monday, May 31, 2010

I forgot to do my blog = again- I woke up to take Chelsea out here at about 2:30AM and remembered. I guess days that I get to be mostly at home make me lazy.

The heat too. I told you that our air conditioner is out and managing the house temps is really hard. It got up to 78 in here , but the temperature outside was in the upper 80s. Actually it crept up in her AFTER the outside temperature started dropping. Very weird and it takes forever for things to drop in here. Well we only have one more day and night and it is supposed to be somewhat cooler tomorrow.

George and Betsy are in town and I went to Mom's this noon and had lunch with them an Mother. They are fine and spending time with mothers. Betsy's Mother is her too, you know.

Aside from that, It has been quiet. Chelsea is much better. I have cut the pain pill and am just giving the muscle relaxant.

That's all Folks.

God love you

Mary

No comments: