Monday, May 31, 2010

Finally, a day off where I actually did get to spend the entire day at home. I was rather lazy today too. It was a difficult night. Too warm, It stayed up in the mid to upper 70s outside so that translated to the same thing inside as we are without air conditioning. Today was much cooler, and we were able to use the air a bit before it stopped cooling again so it was much better.

Right now the house, especially our bedroom is cool.

Chelsea is much improved. We are still giving her the pills until I check with her vet tomorrow.

I did some sewing downstairs this afternoon and got the downstairs ready for my guest. Mary Pat Kelly will probably be staying here on Thursday night. I also stacked all the bears that have been sitting on the stairs that go to the lower level on the pool table so that the Installers will be able to bring the units down and not be tripping over stuffed animals.

I talked to Bret today. He has his tickets for coming here at the end of the month. Yea. I can't tell you how much I look forward to having both of my boys here.

Bobbie, Bill and I will be going to see Brigadoon at Horace Mann School put on by the Sheboygan Theatre Company. Mom is way to weak so I asked them. I probably WOULD skip it but I really want to see Brigadoon, I have not seen that one in literally years.

Tomorrow I will be going to Plymouth Aurora to have a couple of tests that Dr. Murthy ordered. Just checking my bone density and a couple of other things.

We had t-bone steaks, corn and garlic bread for our dinner. I grilled outside and were they ever good.

Yesterday when Chelsea and I went for our walk, as we were walking past my friend Rita's house she came out and said. "Oh, Mary, I thought it was probably you." Her family, with two little boys, was visiting and one of the boys saw Chelsea, walking quite a way behind me on her long leash, and ran to tell his Mom that there was a lost puppy and he wanted to take it home with him. He and his little brother came to pet her. She was quite gracious about it. She had met two older boys, also visiting a grandma earlier on the walk so she was really tired when she got home.

The next three days will be a real challenge. Pray for me.

Thank you

God love you

Mary

No comments: