Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Well, I forgot to post again last night. It was an extremely busy day. It started at 7:30AM when the crew came to replace the air conditioner. People in and h=out of the house. I could not eat because I had to be at the Plymouth Clinic at about 8:30AM to take my stress test and could not eat or drink for four hours before the test.

I was home before 9:30 and Dr. Murthy said that I handled the stress better than many people that are only 40. The results were in late yesterday afternoon and my heart is fine. I figured so, I think it is remains of the healed torn ligaments in my rib cage.

My next appointment was at Wells Fargo do do some business for Mother. That was at 10.

I got home in time to fix lunch for Dick and me before going to Quilt Club for a short part of the meeting. I wanted to pick up this month's pattern for the block of the month project we are all working on. I got to show the blocks that I HAVE finished. I had forgotten that it was a pot luck. But I could only stay for a half an hour anyway because I was scheduled for a bone density test at the Plymouth Clinic at 2:00PM.

By the time I got home, I was totally exhausted and just managed to keep myself awake until a reasonable hour to go to bed.

Today was much better. I baked quite a bit. I had to make cookies for tomorrow night's Mary Pat Kelly talk. Then I made a fruit salad and scones because Mary Pat might have been staying here tomorrow night and I wanted to have things premade for breakfast and all. She and I finally got it all together. Her sister is going to drive her up and take her right back that night so I will not have a guest anyway.

Tonight Bobbie, Bill and I went to Horace Mann to see the Sheboygan Theater's production of Brigadoon. I really wanted to see it because it has been probably 50 years ago that I saw it on stage. My neighbor, Jan Wilkinson, was the costume designer. It was a good production. We were very impressed with several of the performers. There was a lot of dance in it too, which is bit unusual for this company. It was all good and much of it was really good.

So I am home again and trying to get Chelsea settled down so that I can go to bed.

Hope all is well with you. Tomorrow will be a busy day also. I will be sure to report.

God love you

Mary

No comments: