Saturday, May 08, 2010

We had a lovely morning with Richard and Brenda. Richard and Brenda gave Dick the most recent version of Civilization, a computer game Dick used to play all the time. Richard installed it for him last night. They also did a bit of trouble shooting for us in the computers. Actually we are in pretty good shape but it is always so good to have them here to ask questions of. on things that confuse us.

I had baked cranberry scones and we had them for breakfast with scrambled eggs cooked with green onions and cream cheese.

They are embarking on a home renovation project this summer and were heading back to Madison to go to a Kitchen Store before it closed. The rest of the day was quiet for us.

I had a really nice nap this afternoon and went to the 4PM Mass.

Today is the wedding of Sara and Vince out in California. Under other circumstances, Dick and I would have been there. We miss not being there for our Granddaughter's big events. I pray for a long and happy marriage.

Tomorrow I will go to take Mother her Mother's Day greeting and presents. Jeff, Kathy and Sara are bringing her dinner and Jeff will be picking up her herbs for her. Shane and Georgina will be there too, I imagine. It is supposed to be nicer tomorrow, thought still cold. I will HAVE to pick up my turkey blind from the field.

While I was at church today, Chelsea woke up and apparently wanted to go out. Dick said she wandered around and looked for me, even going to far as to go into the bedroom and jump up on the side of the bed to look for me. She made the rounds twice in the hour that I was gone. Poor thing did not see me go so couldn't figure it out. She always finds me in bed during the night and just figured that I would appear there, I guess.

The day is done and all is well. Did I tell you I brought in a nice bouquet of lilacs that are making the house so fresh and delightful.

God love you
Mary

No comments: