Friday, May 07, 2010

Today is Dick's birthday. We have agreed not to exchange presents but I sent him an e card and I also gave him a card from Walgreens. We had a special breakfast too.

I spent the day cleaning off surfaces and finishing a lot of computer work. We had a light lunch and I took a nap.

Bobbie and Bill got her at about 3:30PM. Bobbie and I took care of racking and filtering three of the wines we have fermenting down in the wine room. Then Bobbie mentioned "the wedding". Sara and Vince are getting married in California tomorrow and I did not get the card in the mail. I will send the card and present out tomorrow and send an ecard tonight so they know that we are thinking and praying for them. I have been praying for successful and loving marriages for both of the girls.

Richard and Brenda came at about 5PM. They went to the Depot for perch dinners for Dick's 80th birthday dinner. Boy were they good. Then we had fresh banana cream pie that Bobbie made for his dessert. He was a happy guy.

They will be here until sometime tomorrow so we will have a nice visit.

So that is today.

I will report in again tomorrow.

God love you

Mary

No comments: