Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Another very busy day. Tomorrow will be even worse. This morning started with the usual caring for everybody and then the trash take out. Chelsea and I had a lovely walk this morning. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and all was right with the world.

During the morning, I took care of a lot of phone calls and emails regarding CWI and Mother. Good news. I got a call from Dr. Hancock's nurse to tell me that all the tests came our perfect. I called Mother right away to tell her and she was really pleased. I also know that her life line is just fine. I called Don Danks and he told me that St. Vincent de Paul is taking care of that, as long as she wears it. I could honestly tell him that she wears it 24/7 so she is doing her part. The only problem is that when she needs it she usually passes out and then is not capable of pressing the button.

Dick had an appointment at the anticoagulation clinic at 11:00AM. His count is still a bit low so Patti adjusted the dose and we will go back in three weeks. We are able to coordinate it with my annual physical with Dr. Murthy.

We had lasagna for our dinner.

Then I went to the Plymouth Library for the Kettle County Quilters meeting. We had a speaker and had opened it up to other quilters. We had to turn people away. The speaker was Mercedes Chalmers who gave lots of tips on quilting and is well known in the area. We charged $5.OO with two items for the food pantry or $10 to those who wanted to attend. As I said, we had to turn people away so it was a great success. She was absolutely worth it. I got so many tips, I will be boggled for weeks.

I also saw SO many fellow Quilters and friends that I had not seen for so long.

Home again. Dick and I had bean burritos for supper and I am going to bed at 8PM because I have to meet Kenny out at the turkey hunting site at 4:30AM.

Now I will watch Dancing with the Stars and then go to bed. I want to be as rested as possible for my great white hunter day.

God love you and yours.

Mary

No comments: