Thursday, May 06, 2010

It was mostly a stay at home day. The only time I had to leave was to pick up a prescription for Chelsea and one for Mother.

The rest of the day was spent cleaning the kitchen and cooking. I baked some scones and made a Waldorf Salad and a Pasta and Veggie salad.

It was a lovely day. A bit chilly but the sun was shining and the sky was blue.

Our cleaning lady, Joan, came for the last time. She got a full time job at a bank so can now stop cleaning. We will miss her, she was efficient and caring.

I called Kenny last night after I finished the blog. He DID get a turkey, so I don't feel bad about not going out again at all. I told him that I really always wanted a fanned turkey tail for the wall and he is going to fix this one for me. He got a 23 pounder. What a nice guy. He said Dolores is grateful I want it as they have three hanging already.

So, tomorrow, I will go get my blind and that will be my only outing. I have decided not to go to lunch tomorrow because Richard and Brenda are coming in the evening for Dick's birthday and I want to be rested and ready.

Have a nice night. I am hoping for a really good night's sleep.

Love

God love you

Mary

No comments: