Sunday, April 11, 2010

I forgot to blog yesterday. I was so tired that all I could think of was waiting for 9PM so that I could go to bed. It was a rather quiet day. I worked on the CWI Gathering, the CWI Ireland trip and then at 4PM went to Mass.

The gospel reading was the story of Doubting Thomas. But Father Van Beeck took the first part of the Gospel, where Thomas wasn't there and pointed out that this is when the sacrament of Penance was given to the Apostles.

So now to today. I am not quite as tired and have tried to be still and rest. I again did a lot of computer work, mainly on Ancestry.com and I went downstairs for a couple of hours to sew on my quilting projects. That is always relaxing, though for some reason or other Roxie found it annoying and kept meowing at me insistently. I think she wanted me to be upstairs. She was quite pleased when I finished. Especially since I carried her up the stairs.

Chelsea has been sleeping til 4 or 4:30AM every morning which is helping my sleep, but I still find that at 6:30AM when I absolutely have to get up I am still tired. I sometimes wonder how late I would sleep if I just had the chance.

Anyway, tomorrow starts another week and it is mildly busy each day. Tomorrow Bible Study of course.

I hope your week is blessed and fruitful.

I love you all

Mary

No comments: