Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today we had temperatures in the mid 80s. And it is only mid April. The wind was also blowing most of the day and we are supposed to have possible thunder storms this evening and towards morning. I would like a little rain. The heat and wind have really dried out the gardens.

Chelsea did get me up in the middle of the night but it was almost 3AM so not as bad as some days.

I made a batch of sausage/vegetable dump soup. I had the broth from the venison and Guinness from the Wild Game Dinner for the base. So now I have restocked out homemade soups again.

Kate and I had lunch at the Mill Street Grill in downtown Plymouth. It is the remodeled Family Restaurant. This is my second time there, the first being St. Patrick's Day and I was very pleased. Now I have to get Dick there. I am thinking of perhaps breakfast some day. Now that it is nicer, I want to get him out of the house a bit more.

Kate and I enjoyed our lunch and our visit. We discussed genealogy and the CWI gathering. We are rooming together for that. I believe I have everything ready now. I just have to email Maureen with my additions to the Ireland trip proposal.

Tomorrow will be quiet. I have decided not to go to lunch at Dairy Queen. I need some time and I will be going shooting in the evening with Nancy. We decided to stay and visit with the "guys" for a while tomorrow. We have been in such a hurry the past few times.

I found out this morning, that all the stories that I input about my family on the PAF Personal Ancestry file DID come over from to Ancestry. I just had to figure out how to locate them. This is saving me SO much re-inputting of information. I have over 600 people in the file now. I have a lot to learn but it is coming.

Have a good Friday.

Love

Mary

No comments: