Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chelsea had a really good morning today. She was so perky when we went for our morning walk. It was good to see that little tail up over her back. The rest of the day was pretty subdued but she started off OK.

I did some errands this morning. Picked up some stuff that I get from Walmart and Fleet and then Dick's prescriptions from Walgreens. Then I was able to be home until 4PM when I went to Mass. Guess what. I should not have to leave the neighborhood until Monday morning now. Isn't that great?

I made a batch of diabetic Oatmeal cookies this afternoon and took a nice long nap. Roxie liked that a lot.

Mass was good. It always prepares me for the week coming up. I visited with my friends Lucy and Helen before heading home. There was a bake sale so I bought a plate of chocolate chip cookies and I also bought "Shares" in our teenagers who are going to go to help in troubles and less fortunate areas. I like to help with that.

We had bratwurst for our supper. Tastee mighty good too.

So. now It is bed time and I think I will take our Cheslea out one more time and head there.

Have a blessed Sunday and pray for my friend Doc and his wife Judy who cares for him.

God love you, I do.

Mary

If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?

No comments: