Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It was cloudy when we woke up but the sun came out later in the day. Unfortunately, the wind was blowing too and kept things pretty chilly out there. Chelsea slept until 5AM again. Then I got another hour or so. One would think that I would get rested.

I did some dishes, wash and helped Dick get changed and bathed before we had to go to Aurora Plymouth to the Anti coagulation Clinic for Dick's blood test. He has been too high for the last few times and this week he was low. It had dropped from over 3 to 1.7. So we are readjusting again and will go back in three weeks to retest.

Then we stopped at Walgreens for a prescription. I also found some nice battery operated lanterns for $10. each. We bought a couple to have in case of a power failure. Something we have been meaning to do for some time.

On the way home, we picked up Chinese food for out lunch. We got one Chicken Chow Mein dinner and an extra egg roll to split. It is way too much food. We have enough for another meal. At least it is good.

Then I took a nap and woke up just in time to get to Just Jane's for my haircut. That was a nice break in the day. We had ham and bean soup for our supper. I watched Dancing with the Stars. Sorry to see Aiden go. Well, we will see as the weeks go by. I am narrowing in a bit on who I like but not enough to be sure.

Roxie came in bed to sleep with me for a little while last night. I like that. She hunkers down between my knees. I am kind of glad she doesn't stay as eventually, I like to turn on my side for a while and she would be very offended.

Have a good Wednesday. I am going to pick out new frames for glasses. I need new ones and Advanced Eye Care is having a half price sale on frames. Yippee.


God love you

Mary

No comments: