Sunday, February 07, 2010

I stayed home all day because of my knee. I iced it and rested it and kept the brace on as much as I could. I have taken it off twice for an extended period because it begins to chafe. I don't need rashes or sores to contend with. We have quite enough with Dick's sores, Thank you very much.

It is much better today. The back of the leg is quite sore and I can feel soreness under the kneecap if I press on it but I can walk with a minimum of discomfort. I am really glad that Bobbie and Bill were able to take Chelsea for a couple of days. Walking in and out with her with her needs would not have given my leg much rest.

The house is sure empty with out that little ball of fur around.

I talked to several of the out-of-towners this weekend. Leslie reported that all was well on her blog. I emailed her to see if the Super Bowl frenzy is extended up to Bossier City.

As I was supposed to be chair bound with my leg up, I spent a good chunk of the day reading and I am all caught up on my various projects until somebody responds to something that needs action from me. How cool is that.

I will be staying home tomorrow to be sure that my knee is OK. I is definately better but I know that there is a problem.

We had pizza tonight for our supper in honor of Super Bowl. Withough Chelse here, I can actually go to bed any time I want to.

Have A good Week..

God Love You

Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find HD Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them @ Flying Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]