Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today, I caught up on the things that I had intended to do yesterday. After breakfast, I went to Mother's and brought her the soup and muffins that I had intended to take to her yesterday.

We had a very nice visit and I answered several questions as to things that she had received in the mail during the past week. On the way home I stopped at Fleet Farm and picked up some wrappings for dressings in case Dick gets more sores and some nuts and dried cranberries. They do have the best deals on all these items.

I had the very best nap this afternoon after a good lunch of a burrito that I had made a couple of days ago.

Then I went to Mass at 4PM. We had a very exiting announcement. A little girl joined our faith community. She is an adopted orphan from Haiti. We were asked to welcome her but not to all clap and cheer because it might frighten her. What a joy to know that someone from our community directly was able to help one of those frightened little people so lost and afraid in that country.

Now it is almost 8PM and almost time for me to call it a day.

have a good SUNDAY

Mary


PONDERISMS


If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?

No comments: