Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hello again

I got to stay home all day again. Chelsea got me up at 2:30AM which really surprised me as I had taken her out at 11 before I went to bed. But I went back to bed of course. Then she woke me up again at 5:30AM so I took her out and fed both her and the Roxie and went back to bed again until close to 7. Still was not enough sleep as I usually go to bed at 9, not 11.

But we did OK today. Joan came and cleaned the house this morning. I was busy all day and really couldn't tell you with what. I did make soup and muffins this afternoon.

Chelsea slept almost all day. She did not ask to go out after her 7:30AM walk until almost 4PM. She just slept. As a matter of fact there is a "dirty patch" in the kitchen. Chelsea parked there in one of her favorite spots and never moved as Joan swept and mopped around her and she looked so comfortable and old that Joan did not have the heart to disturb her.

I did have a nice long nap this afternoon and my leg feels much better. I have those sharp pains in the back of the knee but I had those before I fell so I don't imagine that they are related.

So that is all there is to report for today. Tomorrow I will go shooting in the evening and intend to go to see Mother as I was unable to go on Monday.

Take care of yourselves.

God Love You.

Mary

No comments: