Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well, my knee seems to be healed and the snow has stopped and our part of the world was plowed out by 10AM this morning. So life is back to normal. I waited until then to go grocery shopping. I also picked up some stamps and mailed a package, stopped at Walgreens for Dick's prescriptions and picked up the copies of my new books.
Nothing like having chores pile up while one is healing.

By the way, I got an email last night telling me that one of my poems was accepted for the Wisconsin Fellowship of Poets Calender for next year. It is called Cocoon. I cannot publish it here until the calender comes out the I am just thrilled.

Tonight I left at about 5 to join Bobbie and Bill at Nino's for dinner and then to Horace Mann School for the Sheboygan Theatre Company's production of Twelve Angry Men. I had seen the movie many many years ago so had some idea of the story. It is the first play I saw at Ralph Maffongelli retired from the director job. It was very well done. 13 actors on stage on one set for the entire play. They each had to play their part the whole time whether they were talking or not. And they did well.

So. A good dinner, good company and a good play. Wonderful way to spend and evening.

After the play, I went with Bobbie and Bill to their home and picked up our Chelsea. She was sound asleep when we walked into their house. Bobbie sent some Valentine cookies home for us too. Those raspberry filled hearts are SO good. She also sent some soap home for me.

Now I have a tired little dog and a tired Mom ready to go to bed. She sure is a cute little dog. I probably will be tired of running her in and out of the house by the end of tomorrow but I don't know what I would do without her. I am sure glad that she likes being with Bobbie and Bill. It makes it easier when I can't take care of her.

Til tomorrow then. Be safe and take care of yourself.


God love you

Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great story as for me. It would be great to read a bit more about that matter. The only thing I would like to see here is some pics of some devices.
Nickolas Trider
Cell phone jammers