Monday, February 08, 2010

Another day resting the leg. The knee is no longer sore to the touch. The back of my leg still hurts when I walk but that is subsiding too. I am ready for Chelsea, but Dick wouldn't let me get her today and tomorrow there is supposed to be a blizzard so I guess it will be Wednesday. Actually another morning or two of sleeping in sounds kind of good. Dick fed Roxie this morning so I did not have to worry about her either. Of course, she spent this afternoon telling me that she was really hungry and trying to convince me that she was wasting away.

A quiet day as I mainly rested the leg. I wore the knee brace most of the day but finally took it off as it is itching quite a lot. I did do a load of wash.

I read a lot having started a really good book that my friend, Joan Kramer, lent me called An Irish Country Christmas by Patrick Taylor. I also finished a couple of projects and have three others ready to finish tomorrow when things will also be quiet.

So there is nothing else to report. Oh, I did get a call from Sun Graphics telling me that my new book is ready to pick up. I told them I would be there as soon as I felt well enough and the weather is good enough. I am kind of excited. Now I have two books printed.

Hope you will be warm and safe in your homes tomorrow. We will.

God love you

Mary

No comments: