Saturday, February 27, 2010

Except for wrapping my neighbor, Dick's ankle, going to pick up Share and Mass, I got to stay home all day today.

Silly Chelsea woke me up at 1:30AM and then again at 3:30AM. Don't know what her problem was but she "performed" both times so I can't fault her. Some nights she sleeps until 4:30AM or 5AM, then a night like that.

I picked up Share at 9AM. One of the workers there had a publication with two of his poems and a story published in it. I invited him to our Cream City Writers but he lives in Grafton and also works during the day, so that won't work for him. I will bring my books and some websites of WFOP (Wisconsin Fellowship of Poets) and WRWA (Wisconsin Regional Writers) so that he can get involved in various contests and may be get associated with other writers.

Then I took a nap. Being waked up twice in one night is just too much for me.

We had pork, potatoes, asparagus and cranberry relish for dinner.

Then I worked on the computer for most of the afternoon. Mass was at 4PM. I was a Communion Minister. I took my friend Marlene's place giving out the host as she and her husband were away watching their grandchildren in something.

Home again, Dick and I enjoyed a glass of wine and a sandwich supper.

Now it is time to wind down and go to bed.

When Bart was a little boy, he was such a dear guy. One time I was outside the house and came in to have him tell me that the phone rang while I was out. I asked him who it was and he said "It was God." When his Dad got home he said that he was the one who called and that when he told Bart that he was God, Bart immediately asked him if he made him.

God love you


Mary

No comments: