Monday, February 22, 2010

A typical Monday. Chelsea slept until 4AM again. I am getting spoiled. I went back to bed and got up at about 6:30. Then I did dishes and started a bit of wash and picking up stuff as Mike the Appliance Guy was coming this morning while I was gone to find out why the dishwasher was stuck on a non working cycle. He thinks he has fixed it and indeed I was able to do the load tonight.

It had snowed overnight and about the time I was ready to leave, our plow people were at our driveway, so I got out just a few minutes later than usual. No big deal as I am usually early for Bible Study anyway. We are still studying Mark and are about half way through. There were 5 of us there today. I had to leave for Mother's house at 10AM as there was a call from the Energy Assistance department about getting her a rebate on her energy costs. She definitely qualifies so we just have to wait for the form that they will send out for her signature, send it back and wait. They apparently apply the rebate in April or May. They called just when they said they would too. I was impressed.

We had a nice long visit and I got home at about 11:30, just in time to fix hamburgers for our lunch. Boy were they good.

Michelle called this afternoon at about 2:30 thereabouts. I was amazed as her procedure WAS supposed to take place at 1:30. They did get her in during the morning however, so she was home and she sounded pretty good. I feel better about her now. Of course, it will be three or four days before they get the lab results so keep praying for good news. The doctor is optimistic.

We had leftovers for our supper and then my friend and fellow CWI board member Debbie O'Grady came over so we could be on the board telephone conference together. This was the best attended I ever remember 9 of the 12 were online and I think we got an enormous amount accomplished. We will tie up several loose knots at our Spring Gathering in April.

So now it is time to get ready for bed and I really need a bit of time to unwind, so I will do so with a short glass of wine and my feet up. Roxie will like a bit of one on one time.

Til tomorrow. Be safe. We have a busy morning but a quiet afternoon scheduled for tomorrow.

God love you

Mary

No comments: