Friday, February 26, 2010

It was a rather pleasant day today. The temperatures got up into the upper 30s and there was no wind. It was pretty cold when Chelsea and I went out early this morning but warmed up quickly.

I spent the morning on the computer, washing sheets and cleaning bathrooms. I joined my friends at the Dairy Queen for lunch so fixed Dick some noodles for HIS lunch. I had a grilled cheese and a nice visit. I also picked up a prescription for Chelsea.

Chelsea had a fainting spell this afternoon. The first one in weeks.

From 3:30PM on things got really busy. I was just getting ready to leave to pick up fish dinners from St. John's when the phone rang. It was our neighbor Dick. He needed an ace bandage wrapped around his ankle. I told you, I think, that he sprained it badly. Anyway, he couldn't get it wrapped around by himself. So I went over and wrapped his ankle before heading to the church by way of Ceil's house. She did not want to go but had baked a pan of bars for the dessert table. I delivered them and picked up two dinners for Dick and me.

I got home in time to feed the critters and us before going to Rhine to shoot and work. We were quite busy as we were short a couple of workers. For a good chunk of the shift, I was working the bar and the gun room as Greg had to go help load the traps. But, Greg sent me home when the shooting was over and I counted the bar and gun room money so I was home before 9PM.

Now, I have taken Chelsea out twice. I don't know WHY she asked for the second time, but she did. I am tired and ready to go to bed. Dick was already asleep when I got home.

It was starting to kind of snow/sleet as I was driving home. Hope that doesn't keep up. Oh Well, tomorrow, I only have to pick up Share and got the Mass, so I don't have to leave town at all.

Have a good weekend.

God love you

Mary

No comments: