Thursday, February 25, 2010

A whole day at home. Chelsea woke me up at about 3:30AM, then I slept til 6:30AM when I heard both of them outside the bedroom door calling for me.

Joan came at 8AM to do the housecleaning. I am sure glad that we have decided to do that. I spent the morning catching up on the Sheboygan County CWI meeting notices. That took a good chunk of the morning.

Then I prepared our dinner. I had seen a recipe for a pork loin roast on GMA by Emeril and decided to try it today. Boy was it good. Simple really. The roast is rubbed in oil and spices then browned and put into a preheated oven with an orange, lime mixture. We had that with mashed potatoes, fresh asparagus and cranberry relish.

I took a nap this afternoon. Then Dick and I changed his clothes, his leg coverings and got him bathed.

Michelle's results came back OK. She has to go back in six months for a checkup but so far so good. Keep praying that this is it and she can just recover and be a healthy girl again.

Then we had a chef's salad for our supper.

So. It was a nice day.

Til tomorrow

Love

Mary

No comments: