Sunday, February 28, 2010

A fairly quiet Sunday. Would you believe that Chelsea woke me up at 1:30AM. I shut the door because Dick was up and he left it open when he came to bed. Then she got me up again at 5:30AM. So I gave her the medicine and fed Roxie then went back to bed until almost 7AM. I had so much trouble getting back to sleep after that 1:30 walk that I really needed that extra hour. I took a nice long nap this afternoon too but am still rather tired.

I spent the morning on a couple of computer projects and preparing our dinner. We had barbaqued chicken, beans, broccoli and cole slaw. Num Num.

Then I took my nap.

When I got up I finished one more computer project so I am in pretty good shape for the week.

This is a quiet week. Monday, Tuesday and Friday are the only days that I have commitments for. Good. Chelsea is going to get a bath on Tuesday morning. She is a totally filthy little dog. She will be very unhappy with me but I can't stand her any more.

So that was the day. I went over to wrap our neighbor's ankle this afternoon but that is the only human I saw besides Dick.

Take care and God Love You

Mary

No comments: