Monday, March 01, 2010

A typical Monday. I was quite busy walking, feeding and getting myself ready so that I could leave for Bible Study at 9AM.

Chelsea DID wake me up before 2AM again last night, but I shut the door and did not get up until 6AM. She did OK. Dick was up when I got up and said that she was just starting to get restless. He would have awakened me if she seemed too agitated.

There were just four of us at bible study this week. Ione, Joe, Felicia and myself. We had a lively discussion anyway. The verses that got us going were Mark 9 39-41. Jesus said that whoever is not against us if for us. We usually think of it the other way around. And whoever gives you a cup of water in His name because you are a child of God will be rewarded. And every soul is a child of God unless he or she rejects Him.

My friend Ione gave me a present today. She remembers me for St. Patrick's Day. She gave me a kitchen towel she made with a towel and a hot pad in a shamrock print, a lovely little green plate and two pair of sox. Irish sox of course. She is such a dear person.

Then I went over to Mother's and we did some of her bills and I brought her some of our leftovers. She is always so pleased and we have the nicest talks. I don't know if I told you but Jeff and Kathy are in Hawaii. They are on one of the center islands and are fine. Apparently there was little damage from the tsunami anyway.

The afternoon was quiet. I did a load of wash, fixed dinner and rested. Then tonight went to Rhine for the monthly meeting. We solved a lot and are rather busy now with league and the high school shoots.

Now I am home and Chelsea keeps whining at me. I have had her out twice in the last half hour and she is whimpering at me again. SO I think I will stagger outside with her AGAIN and then get ready for bed.

Take care and have a good evening.

All my love

God love you

Mary

No comments: