Saturday, March 06, 2010

This was a fairly warm day, thought it is still starting out in the teens and 20s. Chelsea and I had a nice walk. I swear I heard a sandhill crane in the wetlands. I could not spot him no matter how I tried.

We had a nice day at home. I did some sewing, some cooking and talked to my Bart. I called the hospital this morning and did get him. He sounded pretty good but said that he'd call me back. Later Barb called when she got there. She sounds exhausted and I hope that she will rest when he does today and will go home early to sleep. I am worried that she is getting too worn out. This has been a horrible year for her.

My friend Kate and I were discussing the fact that this is still a new year and that this year was supposed to be better and we are wondering how come it is not. I mentioned it to Dick and he said, and I quote. "Well, at least you both married well." I think we needed that.

I went to Mass at 4PM. I ended up going up to help with communion. I find it amazing how many people sign up and then apparently are not there but do not get substitutes. I don't mind as I love doing it.

I stopped to get milk on the way home so it loops like I will not have to leave the neighborhood tomorrow at all.

Later God love you

Mary


"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me."

~Erma Bombeck

Thought you could use a God hug.



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
the ground each morning the devil says,
"OH CRAP, SHE'S AWAKE"!.

No comments: