Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The end of a busy day. Chelsea let me sleep until almost 4AM this morning. That meant that I had almost 7 hours straight of sleep. It means a lot. I was busy this morning with lots of things. First and foremost, I gave Chelsea a bath. She was just plain filthy and I could not stnad it one more day. I don't think she has forgiven me yet. She was mighty tired most of the day too. Those baths really wear her out.

I watered my plants today too. I try to be consistent about that.

We had a stir fry dinner for our lunch. Then I went to the Plymouth Library for the Kettle Country Quilters which I joined late last year and have been unable to attend meetings for a few months. I hate that. Just like going to the writer's club meetings inspires me to write, going to a quilt gathering inspires me to quilt.

I went from there to Just Jane's to get a hair cut. Then, on the way home I stopped at the bank to deposit a check for mother and to withdraw some money for us for the month.

I got home shortly after 3:30PM and Dick and I had a lovely quiet afternoon. A glass of wine and and nice supper of Chicken Soup had brought us to now. I am tired. It is amazing how quickly one gets used to a nap in the afternoons.

There were nice blog entries from Jim and Michelle and from Leslie and Bill when I looked today. Jim and Michelle even updated me on Bart and Barb, so this Mom is feeling pretty content.

Tomorrow, except for shopping, I will be home all day. What a pleasure. This is a rather quiet week. I must hold it in my heart.

God love you. Til tomorrow

From Brother Cadfael's Book of Days February 27, a quote: Blessedness is what can be snatched out of the passing day and put away to think of afterwards.



Mary

No comments: