Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Chelsea woke me up at about 2:30AM this morning to a light snow that was covering up all the gray scum and dirt that has covered the drifts that have not melted since that first snow in December. It was not windy and she got her business done quickly, so I was able to get right back to bed.

I got up about 6:30AM and took care of all the morning chores as quickly as I could as Dick had an appointment at the Aurora Clinic in Plymouth to have his anti coagulation level checked. It was a little high, like .2 % so we don't have to come back for three weeks and Patti made just a small adjustment on his med.

I did a lot of computer correspondence today and am pretty well caught up, for the week, I hope. Dick and I cleaned out his closet and I now have a box to drop off at St. Vinnies tomorrow. We are trying to pare down. We still have more than anybody needs but at least made a little dent.

So that was the day. Pretty ordinary and now I am more than ready to go to bed.

Take care and be happy

Mary

No comments: