Sunday, December 06, 2009

A nice stay at home day after all the excitement of the weekend. I did go to Mass at 9:30AM. It was a nice Mass. I met my friend Ceil, who had surgery last week, in the parking lot. He daughter drove her to Mass as she is still not supposed to drive. She looks good though. She said that she should be able to drive next Thursday, but I told her that I should probably pick her up and drive her to our weekly Dairy Queen lunch.

The rest of the day was quiet. I rested after lunch, but did some decorating of the tree and also sent a memo to my Celtic Women in Sheboygan.

We had chicken, veggie loaf and salad for lunch. And miscellaneous leftovers for our supper. And that was the day.

I am ready for an early night. The week ahead is filling up already. So far Thursday is the only day without anything on the agenda. So I think I need to get as much sleep as I can tonight so I am ready for what is coming.

Take care and God Love You All.

Mary

No comments: